GameMax Iceburg series AIO coolers are cutting edge known for theirpowerful performance, striking appearance & excellent reliability.
This stylish new series of AIO coolers from GameMax offers cooleroptions in 120mm, 240mm & 360mm sizes with 120mm AURA ARGB InfinityCentre fans.
The new refined design has pure core cooling technology and the greatlyimproved unobstructed flow channel result in a much-improved coolingperformance and quieter operation.
This stylish new cooler includes one Infinity PWM Fan, controllablebetween 800-2000RPM and an infinity mirror on the pump head offersstunning colours and adds a real vibrancy to your Gaming PC.
Customise your system and sync the attractive RGB manually using a fanhub or with compatible Motherboard software such as ASUS AURA Sync, MSIMystic Light Sync and Gigabyte Fusion.
Delivering superior cooling and stunning aesthetics the Iceburgimproves the appearance and performance and brings out the best in yourPC Gaming system.
Key FeaturesPowerful AIO -
The Iceburg 120is a Single Fan Radiator made of aluminium and copper, equipped withone 120mm ARGB Infinity fan and the fans are controlled by PWM in arange between 800 and 2000 RPM. At its maximum rotation speed the fangenerates a static pressure of 1.89 mmH2O and the air throughout is62.82CFM. A high speed fan to provide 180w TDP overall heatdissipation, water tubes measure 300mm length to ensure the flexibilityduring assembling in PC case.High-Quality Cooling Block -
Thepowerful water pump has a base plate made of copper and promises thebest possible heat dissipation from the CPU and AIO EDPM tubes withnylon mesh sleeves are an effective way to reduce the evaporation rateof liquid to a minimum and avoid damage caused by friction or collision.Core Cooling Technology -
Alarger storage capacity and an increase in the heat dissipation area,27mm heat dissipation radiator and 20mm thickness inside makes thecoolant exchange heat more efficiently, making the overall performanceof the cooler stronger.Supports PWM Temperature Control -
One high-performance Infinity fan with seven-fin fan design supports4pin PWM interface which can automatically adjust the speed with thetemperature of the Motherboard.Stunning Aesthetics -
Standout thanks to mesmerising infinity mirror LED ring effect on the pumpcap and the fan axis and you wont be able to take your eyes off it. Thenewly designed rotatable pump head can be rotated to adjust the angleof the GameMax logo depending on the angle you want to install to beable to achieve the full visual effect of the infinity pump.Motherboard Software -
The ARGBlighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supportsARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA,MSI Mystic Light & Gigabyte Fusion. Customise the look with endlesspossibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lightingeffects.Intel Compatibility -
Capableof handling intel high-end CPUs (Intel 13th Gen) Intel Socket LGA115X /Intel LGA17XX / Intel LGA1366 / Intel LGA2011.AMD Compatibility -
Capable ofhandling AMD high-end CPUs (AM5) AMD Socket AM4 / AM3 / AM2 / FM1 / FM2/ FM3 / AM5.Warranty -
The GameMax IceburgARGB Range comes with 2 Years Warranty.Specifications
- Pipe Length: 300mm Plus/Minus 10mm
- CPU Block Material: Plastic (PPS)
- CPU Block Width (mm): 82.50mm
- CPU Block Height (mm): 53.25mm
- CPU Block Depth (mm): 70.20mm
- Pump Speed: 2300RPM Plus/Minus 10 Percent
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Rated Speed (PWM): 800-2000RPM
- Airflow: 62.82CFM
- Fan Noise: Less Than Or Equal To 32dBA
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
- Connector: Fan - 4pin PWM / LED - 3pin AURA
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Working Voltage: DC 6-13.2V
- Start Voltage: Greater Than Or Equal To 6V
- Rated Current: Fan - 0.25A / LED - 0.35A
- Fan Pressure: 1.89mm - H2O
- LED Qty / Type: 8 / ARGB
- Fan Blade Qty: 7
- M.T.B.F: 40,000 Hours
- Radiator Dimensions: 157 x 120 x 27mm
- Radiator Material: Aluminium and Copper
- Water Channel: 12PCs
- Noise: Less Than Or Equal To 26.9dBA
- Tube Material: EPDM
- Pump Dimensions: 70 x 83 x 53mm
- RPM: 2300RPM Plus/Minus 10 Percent
- Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Noise: Less Than Or Equal To 26.9dBA
- Flow Rate: 1600ml/min
- AMD Compatibility: AM4, AM3, AM2, FM1, FM2, FM3, AM5
- Intel Compatibility: LGA115X, 17XX, 1366, 2011