The new GameMax Ice Chill 120 AIO water cooler is the next-generation upgrade to the award-winning Iceberg series. Compatible with intel and AMD, the Ice Chill series offers some of the best bangs for the buck, all-in-one cooling, with a striking design.
The Ice Chill can stand toe to toe with many other AIO’s on the market. Often priced at a fraction of the others this is not a cooler that performance should be underestimated, it includes a uniquely designed 120mm fan, for exceptional movement of air. Low noise and high airflow of approximately 28.2dBA and 58.8CMF, you have a fan that works in silence but provides excellent cooling in your chosen system to take your system to the next level. With this new technology, GameMax are setting a new standard for cooling systems.
You can sync the water block and fan with your system using the ARGB lighting technology when connected to a compatible motherboard. The pump is designed using Abyss-lighting with an infinity mirror to create an optical illusion that will really set your build apart.
In line with the GameMax ethos, this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.Key Features
- Unique Fan Design - The Ice Chill 120 includes a unique fan design, the 120mm fan includes a concaved area increasing the cooling capacity. This PWM fan delivers speeds between 800-1900RPM controlled automatically and the exhaustive damping technologies vastly lower the noise but maximizes airflow.
- Powerful Performance - Made to get the best performance possibly the highly efficient induction motors deliver stronger liquid flow and pressure and the large copper base used ensures more heat can be absorbed.
- Infinity Mirror - Create a PC to be proud of with the fabulous mirrored finish and abyss lighting included on the pump, choose between five different LED lighting modes.
- AURA Sync - The Ice Chill supports 3 Pin addressable ARGB headers, it includes 3 Pin AURA sync and 3 Pin VDG connectors, once connected to a compatible motherboard, you can now take your LED color to new levels and use the mobo software to sync your infinity mirror and fan the way you like. Also included are 3 pin Aura male and female connectors giving you the ability to sync your fan and infinity mirror using an ARGB hub or Aura software (ARGB sync cable sold separately).
- Intel Compatibility - Intel Socket LGA2066 / Intel LGA2011V3 / Intel LGA2011 / Intel LGA115X / Intel LGA 1200 / Intel LGA 1700* (additional bracket requried for 1700)
- AMD Compatibility - AMD Socket AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / FM2+ / FM2
- Built To Last - The Ice Chill is stable, strong, and made to last with a ceramic bearing shaft, a high-speed plastic magnet ensures the heat can rotate faster and the use of imported EPDM sealing materials.
- Dimensions: (W) 155 x (H) 120 x (D) 27mm
- Block Material: Copper
- Radiator Material: Aluminium
- Tube Material: Low Evaporation Rubber
- Dimensions: (W) 120 x (H) 22 x (D) 120mm
- Rated Speed (PWM): 800~1900 RPM(PWM) +/- 10%
- Air Flow: 58.8 CFM
- Fan Noise: 28.8dBA
- Fan Type: Hydro Bearing PWM ARGB LED Fan
- Connector: 4 Pin PWM (For Fan Power) / 3 Pin Male and Female Aura / VDG Connectors
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Fan Pressure: 2.2mm H2O
- M.T.B.F: 30,000 Hours
- Block Compatibility: Intel LGA 2066/2011V3/2011/115X/1200/ 1700*, AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/FM2+/FM2
- Dimensions: (W) 66 x (H) 47 x (D) 66mm
- RPM: 2500+/- 10%
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Noise: 30dBA (Max)
- Water Pressure: 1.2m
- Flow Rate: >1300ml / min
- Pipe Length: 355mm
*For Intel LGA 1700, an additional bracket is required.