The Vento from CiT is a premium Micro-ATX available in a black or whiteedition, this impressive chassis has a full-mesh front panel designedfor improved airflow and has a smart range of features that will keepyour gaming PC cool and quiet.
The CiT Vento is a Micro-ATX gaming case, a prominent feature, the meshfront panel, allows for natural air to flow and a more than excellentcooling performance, this case is perfect with the option to install upto a total of eight fans and four pre-installed ARGB PWM fans to directand boost the natural airflow providing the best system performance.
Moving onto the top of the case the I/O panel provides USB2.0 andUSB3.0 connections as well as controls for your LED lighting and atempered glass panel finishes off the design of the Vento nicely.
Using the LED button have access to approximately 14 LED modes or haveaccess to 16.8 million colours using a compatible addressable RGBMotherboard.
This completely black interior for a small case supports plenty ofspace and powerful hardware. It can fit a graphics card up to 32centimetres in length and can hold 3 x 2,5 and 2 x 3,5 drives. An ATXpower supply unit measuring up to 165mm will fit inside.
An eye for detail makes the CiT Vento one of the mostcooling-orientated gaming cases and is perfect if you are looking tocreate a high-airflow ARGB showstopper.
- Mesh Micro-ATX Gaming Case - The CiT Vento finished in all blackfeatures a metal front panel designed with ultra-fine mesh allows airto flow into the case easily without obstruction combining a superairflow performance with dust filtration.
- ARGB PWM Fans Included - 4 x 120mm ARGB PWM fans are includedwith a nine-fin blade fan design and equipped with 8 LEDs adds astunning finish. The rear fan generating 24.6dBA for a quieter coolingperformance. Automatic speed control of the Motherboard through the4pin PWM fan cable interface, which can determine the speed accordingto the temperature readings from various parts of the PC. This furtherhelps to keep your system as quiet as possible, using only as much fanpower as needed.
- Air Cooling - Cool your system effectively with four fansincluded and the Vento offers enough space to house eight fans in totalFront: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, Top: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans,PSU Shroud: 2 x 120mm Fans & Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan. The Micro-ATXcasing can also house a 280mm dual radiator at the front or top.
- ARGB Hub - A 6-port ARGB Hub is included to control all the ARGBFans included with the Vento. You can control the ARGB fans manuallyusing the LED button on the top of the I/O, powered by SATA, with whichyou have access to approximately 14 LED modes.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be syncedthrough the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-PinAddressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, GigabyteFusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilitieswith 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Tempered Glass Panel - The solid tempered glass side panel offersan excellent view of the interior specifically of the Micro-ATXMotherboard.
- Micro-ATX Housing - Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX Motherboards arecompatible and graphics cards up to 320mm in length and CPU cooler upto 165mm in height, there is adequate space for mainstream hardware tobuild a high-powered PC Gaming case.
- Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels): (W) 210 x (H) 408x (D) 335mm
- Water Cooling Support:
- Front Supported Radiator(s): 120mm, 240mm and 280mm
- Top Supported Radiator(s): 120mm, 240mm and 280mm
- Rear Supported Radiator(s): 120mm
- PSU Shroud: 120mm and 240mm
- 4 x ARGB Fans Included:
- Front and Rear Fans Powered Via: 4pin PWM
- Front and Rear Fans LEDs Powered Via: 3pin AURA
- Fan Controller Support:
- Fan Controller Included: Yes
- Fan Controller Power Via: SATA Connector
- LED Controller: Yes
- Fan Power Connector: 4pin PWM
- LED Power Connector: 3pin AURA
- Fan Control Via: LED Button and MB Sync
- Supported Qty of Fans (Max.): 6
- Supported Qty of LEDs (Max.): 6
- PSU Max. Length: 165mm
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- PSU Support: Standard ATX
- PSU Location: Bottom
- Gaming Case: Yes
- Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
- Supported Radiator Size: 280mm
- Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
- Body Material: 0.5mmSPCC
- Front Bezel Material: Metal
- Side Panel: Tempered Glass
- Internal Cable Management Depth: 25mm
- External Bays:
- Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal
- 3 x 2.5” Internal
- Drive Bay Notes: 2 x 2.5" shared with 3.5" bays
- Expansion Slots: 4 x Full Size
- Cooling Front: Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans (3 x 120mmARGB Fans Included)
- Cooling Top: Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans
- Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm ARGB FanIncluded)
- Cooling Side: None
- Cooling Bottom: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans
- Fan Controllers: 1 Fan Controllers, controlling up to
- 6 fans in total
- IO Ports: 1 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x HD Audio
- 1 x Microphone
- GPU Max Length: 320mm
- CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 165mm
- Front Bezel Colour: Black
- Body Colour: Black
- System Cabinet Features:
- PSU Included: No