The new CiT Terra designed in two different colour configurations, available in black or white, is a chassis designed for total gamers with it's striking design and unique meshed front panel the CiT Terra will 100% turn heads.
Built to impress the front panel is made using ABS and accompanied by a mesh showcasing the 3x front ARGB fans with approximately 15 built-in lighting effects synchronised with the rear fan, making this case the perfect Micro ATX gaming case.
Optimised space ensures you can take your build to new heights with the smartly designed interior, which supports high-end hardware.
Keep your build clean and tidy with a specifically designed interior for efficient cable management and two dust filters included on the top and bottom provides a perfect solution in making sure dust does not spoil your finished build.Key FeaturesTerra Range -
The CiT Terra is available to buy in two different colour configurations. Available in black or white provides you with an opportunity to pick a chassis that looks the part with the rest of your chosen set-up and peripherals.
ARGB Lighting - Stand out from the crowd and make your mark, the front panel is designed with a unique mesh and by the touch of a button the chassis is equipped with approximately 15 ARGB pre-sets which synchronise brilliantly with the four included ARGB fans, creating a stunning ARGB spectacle.Motherboard Sync -
Want even more ARGB lighting to take your system to the next level and boost your overall lighting, thanks to the included 3 Pin Aura and VDG (Gigabyte) motherboard connectors you can control your fans using the software. Please note that your motherboard must have a 5V RGB 3 Pin connection.Cooling Configurations -
With four fans already included you have instant cooling straight out of the box and you also have the option to install an AIO water cooler with room to fit a 240mm radiator at the front and top. A 120mm radiator can be fitted at the back of the case.Optimised Space -
A brilliant and smartly designed interior ensures you have everything you need to create a gaming case to compete for thanks to the optimised chassis, the Terra supports mATX motherboards, 5 internal SSD/hard drives (4 x 2.5'' & 1 x 3.5'') and space for a GPU with a max. length of 320mm.Removable Dust Filters -
Two removable dust filters are included on the top and bottom of the Terra helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.Specifications
- Form Factor: MATX (Micro ATX / Mini ITX)
- Body Material： Steel, ABS Plastic, Tempered Glass
- PSU Form Factor: ATX - PSU Max. Length: 170mm
- External Drive Bay(s): N/A
- Internal Drive Bay(s): 3.5" (HDD) x1, 2.5" (SSD) x4
- IO Port:
- USB2.0 Port(s) x 2
- USB3.0 Port(s) x 1
- ARGB Hub/Controller Included: Yes
- Cooling Fan Support:
- Front: 3 x 120mm Infinity ARGB Fans Included &Fitted
- Top: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans
- Rear: 1 x 120mm Infinity ARGB Fan Included & Fitted
- Water Cooling Support
- Front: Space for 120mm, 240mm or 280mm Radiator
- Top: Space for 120mm or 240mm Radiator
- Rear: Space for 120mm Radiator
- Expansion Slots: x 4
- Dimensions: Chassis (W) 200 x (H) 410 x (L) 330mm
- Max. Graphics Card Length: 330mm
- Max. CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
- Cable Management Depth: 22mm