CiT have given the Saturn something that helps it stand out from thecrowd. The front is equipped with an impressive exterior design, whichincorporates a dynamic exterior front grill design with mesh behind.This allows a great deal of cooling air to be drawn in through thefront, helping to keep your components cool.
The CiT Saturn includes mesh allows for large volumes of air to passthrough unrestricted. To enhance the airflow even further the casefeatures three pre-installed Infinity ARGB fans, the air intake ismaximised to its maximum potential. Moving onto the top of the casetowards the front includes USB2.0 and USB3.0 connections as well ascontrols for your LED lighting and a tempered glass panel finishes offthe stylish design of the Saturn.
Using the LED button you have access to approximately 13 LED modes oralternatively you have access to 16.8 million colours using acompatible addressable RGB Motherboard.
For a compact frame this case supports powerful hardware and plenty ofdrives. It can fit a graphics card up to 30 centimetres in length andcan hold 4 x 2,5 and 2 x 3,5 drives.
The Saturn is a small stylish Micro with an unique look not onlyprovides exceptional airflow but also is perfect at displaying the ARGBlighting. The Saturn carries some serious power, creating a stunninglook and functional gaming PC.
- Mesh Micro-ATX Gaming Case - The CiT Saturn is a striking andunique gaming case finished in all black with a bold front grill withmesh behind allows air to flow into the case easily without obstructioncombining a super airflow performance with dust filtration, makes thisstylish chassis both comfortable in a state-of-the-art office andgaming room.
- ARGB Infinity Fans Included - 4 x 120mm ARGB Infinity fans areincluded with a nine-fin blade fan design and equipped with 8 LEDs addsa stunning finish. The rear fan generating 23.8dBA for a quietercooling performance.
- Stunning Aesthetics - Stand out thanks to mesmerising infinitymirror LED ring effect on the fans you will not be able to take youreyes off it.
- Air Cooling - Cool your system effectively with four fansincluded and the Saturn offers enough space to house six fans in totalFront: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, Top: 2 x 120mm Fans & Rear: 1 x120mm Fan. The Micro-ATX casing can also house a 280mm radiator at thefront or a 240mm radiator at the top.
- ARGB Hub - A 4-port ARGB Hub is included to control all the ARGBInfinity Fans included with the Saturn. There are 4 x daisy-chaindirect connections to sync any extra ARGB components to your build. Youcan still control the ARGB fan LEDs manually using the LED button onthe top of the I/O, powered by SATA, with which you have access to 13LED modes.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be syncedthrough the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-PinAddressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, GigabyteFusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilitieswith 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Tempered Glass Panel - The solid tempered glass side panel offersan excellent view of the interior specifically of the Micro-ATXMotherboard.
- Micro-ATX Housing - Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX Motherboards arecompatible and graphics cards up to 300mm in length and CPU cooler upto 160mm in height, there is adequate space for mainstream hardware tobuild a high-powered PC Gaming case.
Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels): (W) 200 x (H) 411 x (D)330mmWater Cooling Support:
Front Supported Radiator(s): 120mm, 240mm and 280mm
Top Supported Radiator(s): 120mm and 240mm
Rear Supported Radiator(s): 120mm4 x ARGB Infinity Fans Included:
Fans Powered Via: 3pin Fan Connector
Fans LEDs Powered Via: 3pin AURA
Fan Controller Support:
Fan Controller Included: Yes
Fan Controller Power Via: SATA Connector
LED Controller: Yes
Fan Power Connector: 3pin Fan Connector
LED Power Connector: 3pin AURA
Fan Control Via: LED Button / MB Sync
Supported Qty of Fans (Max.): 4
Supported Qty of LEDs (Max.): 4 Plus 2 LED StripsAdditional Chassis Specifications:
PSU Max. Length: 170mm
Packaging Type: EPE Foam
Packaging Thickness: 24.72mmCase Specifications
Form Factor: Micro ATX
Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 280mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
Body Material: 0.55mmSPCC
Front Bezel Material: ABS & Mesh
Side Panel: Tempered Glass
Internal Cable Management Depth: 17mm
Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal
4 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes: 2 x 2.5" shared with 3.5" bays
Expansion Slots: 4 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans (3 x 120mm ARGBInfinity Centre Fans Included)
Cooling Top: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans
Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm ARGB Infinity CentreFan Included)
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: None
Fan Controllers: 1 Fan Controllers, controlling up to
4 fans in total
IO Ports: 1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 300mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 160mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
System Cabinet Features:
PSU Included: No