This case is the mesh version of the already impressive and stylish CiTRaider with the added focus on airflow and increasing the overallperformance.
The Raider Air comes equipped with a full mesh front panel to get theutmost possible airflow and still see the three beautiful Raider fansinstalled behind it. Like the original Raider the Air includes fourpre-installed 120mm Halo Dual-Ring fans.
Control your pre-installed fans using the PCB hub and RF controller.The RF controller enables you to use it anywhere within a 10mm rangeand allows for 6 single colours (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Purple andYellow), multiple colour options, a variety of lighting modes, speedand brightness (To control the brightness using the speed buttons onthe remote you must choose the 7 single colour modes and if thespectrum colour mode has been selected you can control the fan speedusing the speed buttons) all at the touch of a button.
A 3 Pin AURA connector comes included and allows you to control allyour devices connected to the PCB hub using motherboard software(Please note your motherboard must have a 5V 3 Pin RGB Connection).Giving you even more control!
Apart from the four pre-installed fans users are able to includeanother four fans with two on the top of the case and two on theshroud. Users can also fit at the front a radiator up to a 240mm, atthe top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a radiator up to 120mm.
Thanks to everything included and the 4mm tempered glass side panel,create a system build to turn heads.Key Features
- Stylish Exterior - A full mesh front panel accompanied by 3 x120mm Halo Dual-Ring fans enabling direct airflow deliveries a muchmore balanced performance.
- Four ARGB Fans Included - Overall the chassis supports up toeight fans with four pre-installed Halo Dual-Ring fans included adds astunning look to any PC build.
- Water-Cooling Support - The Raider Air chassis has room to mounta total of eight fans and install a radiator up to 240mm in the front /top and at the back a 120mm radiator provide extensive cooling support.
- PCB Hub - The four pre-installed fans are controlled by anincluded PCB hub and can fit up to 10 devices, 8 x 5 Pin fans and 2 x 3Pin LED strips. The PCB hub comes with a SATA connector for easyconnectivity and alternatively a 3 Pin 5V RGB connector has beenincluded meaning the fans can be hooked up and controlled viamotherboard sync taking your Raider to new heights.
- Tempered Glass - A four millimetre tempered glass side panelincluded allows you to showcase your lighting and components from allangles and provides the platform to create a show stopping PC.
- RF Remote - At the touch of a button make it even easier and moreefficient to control your LED lighting with the RF remote you have theoption of seven single colours, multiple colour options, a variety oflighting modes, speed and brightness.
- I/O Ports - Easy accessible 2 x USB2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 ports on thetop with transfer speeds of 5Gbps means you can connect to a range ofmedia devices.
- Removable Dust Filters - A dust filter on the top and bottom ofthe Raider helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helpsimprove the performance of your chassis.
- Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels): (W) 189 x (H) 431 x (D) 375mm
- PSU max. Length (mm): 170mm
- Fan Controller Included: Yes
- Fan Controller Power Via: SATA Connector
- LED Controller: Yes
- Fan Power Connector: 5 Pin Proprietary (ARGBCompatible)
- LED Power Connector: 5 Pin Proprietary (ARGBCompatible)
- Supported Qty of Fans (max.): 8
- Supported Qty of LED (max.): 2
- Packaging Type: EPE Foam
- Packaging Thickness: 18.87mm
- Form Factor: Midi Tower
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- PSU Support: Standard ATX
- PSU Location: Bottom
- Gaming Case: Yes
- Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
- Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
- Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
- Body Material: 0.5mm SPCC
- Front Bezel Material: Mesh & ABS
- Side Panel: 4mm Tempered Glass
- Internal Cable Management Depth: 20mm
- External Bays:
- Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal
- 3 x 2.5” Internal
- Drive Bay Notes:
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
- Cooling Front: Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mmFans (3 x 120mm Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum Fans inc.)
- Cooling Top: Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mmFans
- Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x120mm Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum Fan inc.)
- Cooling Side: None
- Cooling Bottom: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans
- Fan Controllers: 1 Fan Controllers, controllingup to
- 8 fans in total
- IO Ports: 1 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x HD Audio
- 1 x Microphone
- GPU Max Length: 355mm
- CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 160mm
- Front Bezel Colour: Black
- Body Colour: Black
- System Cabinet Features:
- PSU Included: No