Introducing a new look to PC fans, the CiT Pro CF120 Infinity ARGB fansare CiTs new generation cooling fans. Combining a silent coolingperformance with 20 superb ARGB LEDs create a stunning vibrant displayof colour. Finished off with a stunning infinity mirror LED effect inthe centre of the fan offers stunning aesthetics and adds a realdynamism to your gaming PC.
This stylish dual-ring fan is available in black or white and with aspeed of 1200 RPM. It provides maximum cooling airflow and operatingnoise levels down to a silent 22.0 dBA. Daisy-chain multiple units viathe ARGB fans male and female Aura connectors.
Pair with compatible Motherboard software such as ASUS AURA Sync, MSIMystic Light Sync, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 and ASRock RGB LED and customiseyour LED lighting even further with a wide array of vivid effects andpatterns.
With excellent attributes, the CF120 fan frame and fan blades arecrafted using industrial grade PBT to ensure strength and stability andincorporating hydraulic bearing, extended fan life to 30,000 MTBF. Madefor those seeking a high quality quiet operation and vivid lighting theCF120 fan brings out the best in your PC gaming system.Key Features
- Infinity Mirror ARGB Fan - Stand out with the CiT Pro CF120 witha touch of infinity, the circular-shaped infinity mirror at the centerof the fan is created to have multiple layers spaced 2mm apart. Themulti-layer effect creates a mesmerising LED lighting display.
- Dual-Ring ARGB Lighting - The CiT Pro CF120 series is made with20 individually controlled Addressable RGB LEDs spilt into two rings toensure an exceptionally vibrant display of colour.
- Hydraulic Bearing - The fan is equipped with a long lastingdurable hydraulic bearing motor ensures high speed operation, reduceswear, reduces noise and improves service life.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be syncedthrough the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-PinAddressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, GigabyteFusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilitieswith 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Anti-Vibration Pads - Four rubber pads provide the CF120 withextra protection and helps absorb fan vibration and helps to keep theoverall noise down to a minimum.
- Full Compatibility - The connectors included on the CF120 fanallow you to directly connect to a compatible Motherboard or connect toa fan controller with 3pin connections and have access to approximately60 LED colour modes. The daisy-chain cable design allows for fans to bedirectly connected so it minimises the demand of 3pin ARGB ports onyour Motherboard and shortens the cable lengths between the fans toimprove cable management.
- Available In Two Versions - Perfectly match your set up you canchoose to install a black or white CF120 fan to take your customisationto the next level.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Frame Colour: Black / White
- Fan Blades / Colour: 7 / Semi-Transparent White
- LED Qty / Type: 20 / ARGB
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
- Fan Speed: 1200 RPM Plus/Minus 10 Percent
- Max. Air Flow: 26.0 CFM
- Max. Static Air Pressure: 0.55mm-H2O
- Noise Level (Max.): Less Than Or Equal To 22.0 dBA
- Cable Length: 550 Plus/Minus 10mm
- Accessories: Screws
- Connectors: 3pin (Addressable) AURA Connector / 3pin(Addressable) AURA (Male) Link Connector / 3pin Power Connector
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current (Max.): Less Than Or Equal To 0.15A
- Rated Input Power : 1.6W
- Test Voltage: 12V
- Start Voltage: 5V
- M.T.B.F: 30,000 Hours