The HiLook DVR-204Q-K1 supports a combination of up to 6 IP network and analogue (TVI/CVI/AHD/CVBS) cameras. The recorder has 4 analogue BNC inputs supporting up to 4 mega-pixel resolution and a 10/100 Ethernet port for adding up to 6 IP cameras at up to 6 mega-pixel resolution from a local network. H.265+ compression technology significantly reduces bandwidth and storage requirements. This allows HD recorded images to be stored for longer without requiring larger hard drives.
- 5 signals input adaptively (HDTVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS/IP)
- Long distance transmission over UTP and coaxial cable
- H.265 Pro+ compression to improve encoding efficiency and reduce data storage costs
- Supports 4 MP lite, and when enabled the image effect is similar with 4 MP
- Encoding abilty up to 1080p lite @ 15 fps
- One HDD for continuous video recording
- Smart search for efficient playback.