The GameMax VP-Modular Series are a range of high-quality powersupplies, this exciting range offers a simple and reliable way to poweryour system safely and efficiently. A smart semi-modular unitdelivering 700 watts of clean, continuous and stable power. The VP-700fulfils the requirements of 80 Plus Bronze and achieves at least 82 to85 percent efficiency at 20 to 100 percent utilisation. On the +12-volt line, 600 watts, can be called upon, making the VP-700 suitablefor modern processors and graphics cards.
Built for purpose this will handle all your core computing needs, the700 watt models in addition to the mandatory 20 + 4-pin ATX and the 4 +4-pin EPS CPU, GameMax have included 2 x 6 + 2 PCI-e, 5 x SATA and 3 x4-pin Molex connectors. The VP-700 can easily power anything from amid-range to performance system.
A full suite of top tier circuit protections ensures that the powerthat is delivered to your system is safe and reliable in anyenvironment.
The VP-700, GameMax have the performance covered and with the added RGBLED lighting they have ticked the aesthetic box creating a stylishpower supply to power your system.Key Features
- Semi-Modular Design - The VP-Series is designed with asemi-modular cable management design strikes a balance between attachedor detachable cables ensures when building or upgrading it is made moreefficiently and guaranteeing a clean looking PC.
- 80 Plus Bronze - The VP-Series is 80 PLUS Bronze certified forhigh efficiency delivering up to 85 percent efficiency or higher forless heat and lower energy costs.
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan - Designed using a silent 120mm fanwith a Fluid Dynamic Bearing provides high airflow and intelligent fanspeed control. The intelligent thermal circuit feature is designed tofind the balance between cooling the components and running the powersupply as quiet as possible.
- Smart and Silent Fan Control - Intelligent temperature controlwith the Eco switch at the back of the power supply which allows usersto customise their cooling needs by switching between the fanless modeand the silent mode. The Eco-Off guarantees the fan to always spin andthe Eco-On is fanless at low loads for optimal cooling and minimumnoise.
- RGB Ready - A built-in RGB fan helps deliver beautiful lightingto the internal chassis and add some style to your build.
- Hardware Protection - A large single 12-volt rail of 50A providesplenty of power to your chosen hardware and a full line up top tiercircuit protections keeps your build running strong and your hardwaresafe - OVP (Over Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection),OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), UVP (UnderVoltage Protection) & OTP (Over Temperature Protection).
- Warranty - The GameMax VP-700 PSU comes with 2-year warranty.
PSU SpecificationsAC INPUT:
- Noise Level: Zero (Eco-On), Less-Than 32dBA (at 100 Percent load)
- Fan Information:
- Fan Control: Eco-On / Off
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Life Expectancy: 50,000 hours at 40 Degrees Celsius, 15 Percent -65 Percent RH
- Electrical Features:
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 50 Degrees Celsius (derating from 100Percent to 80 Percent from 40 Degrees Celsius to 50 Degrees Celsius)
- MTBF @ 25 C, excl. fan: 100,000 Hours
100-240 VAC 15 - 5A50-60HZDC Output
+3.3V +5V +12V1 -12V +5VSB
20A 20A 50A 0.5A 2.5AMax
- 20+4 Pin Main Connectors: 1
- 4+4 Pin 12V Connectors: 1
- SATA Connectors: 2 (Pre-Connected), 3 (Modular)
- 4-Pin Molex Connectors: 3 (Modular)
- 6+2 Pin PCI-e Connectors: 2 (Modular)
- Dimensions: 150mm x 86mm x 140mm (W x H x D)
- Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Input Current: 15 - 5A
- Input Frequency Range: 50-60HZ
- PFC: Active PFC
- Power Good Signal: 100-500ms
- Hold Up Time: >17ms
- Efficiency: > 81% (85% max)
- MTBF: >100,000 Hours
- Protection: OPP / OVP / UVP / OCP / OTP / SCP
- Power: 700W
- Operation Temperature: 0 - 50 °C
- Safety: CE / FCC / CB / EAC / UKCA / TUV / cTUVus
- Cooling: 120mm RGB Fan
- Noise: <32dBA
- 80 Plus Certified: Yes - 80 Plus Bronze