The GameMax Vengeance is a sleek and sophisticated large Tower ARGB PC Gaming case. Unlike no other gaming PC the Vengeance comes with a unique angular black front panel and three uniquely designed mesh panels to create a truly special case with fantastic airflow.
It is not just design where this case excels, with 4x GameMax Razor Extreme fans pre-installed and space to mount a further two fans you have the right balance of air coming in and out of your system to make sure it runs to its maximum potential.
You can sync all of your LED lighting using the included hub or if you have a compatible motherboard you can use the included 3 Pin AURA connector to truly customise the lighting using mobo software.
A crisp black exterior and full, 4mm, tempered glass side panel means you can build a system to show off. Located on the top of the Vengeance are two USB2.0, one USB3.0 ports and HD Audio / Mic jack ports.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience for a great price.Key Features
- Design - The GameMax Vengeance is an exceptionally designed Tower PC gaming case with a uniquely angled front panel accompanied by a new mesh design used by GameMax for the first time. Helps illuminate the unique shapes situated on the front creating a stunning gaming atmosphere.
- Thermal Solution - Plenty of cooling is on offer straight out of the box with four GameMax Razor Extreme fans included and multiple radiator configurations with room for up to a 360mm radiator at the front.
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your LED colour to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3 Pin to a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like.
- LED Lighting Control - Included in the Vengeance is a hub that can support five, 3 Pin fans and with a SATA power you can easily connect to your PSU. A 3 Pin ARGB hub to motherboard connector is included, allowing for flawless setup and sync.
- Magnetic Dust Filter - Located on the top of the Vengeance is a magnetic dust filter to help to prevent dust from getting into your system, improving the overall performance of your chassis.
Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels): (W) 210 x (H) 464 x (D) 374mm
Fan Controller Support:
Fan Controller Power Via: SATA Connector
LED Controller: Yes
Fan Power Connector: 3 Pin Fan Connector
LED Power Connector: 3 Pin ARGB
Fan Control Via: LED Button and MB Sync
Supported Qty of Fans (max.): 5
Supported Qty of LED (max.): 5
PSU max. Length (mm): 167mm
Packaging Type: EPE Foam
Packaging Thickness: 20mmCase Specifications
Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 360mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
Body Material: 0.6mmSPCC
Front Bezel Material: ABS & Mesh
Side Panel: Tempered Glass
Internal Cable Management Depth: 23mm
Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal
3 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes: 2 x 2.5" & 2 x 3.5" shared
Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans (3 x 120mm Razor Extreme ARGB Fans Included)
Cooling Top: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans
Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm Razor Extreme ARGB Fan Included)
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: None
Fan Controllers: 1 Fan Controllers, controlling up to
5 fans in total
IO Ports: 1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 300mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 150mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
System Cabinet Features:
PSU Included: No