The GameMax Rampage is built using the highest quality components todeliver 'Real Power Gaming' to your PC. Not only is this power supplyimpressive in it's performance but the components used in this powersupply are components normally found in top tier brands withoutbreaking the bank.
An excellent choice for basic systems and Gaming Rigs alike, or if youare simply looking to upgrade your current system, ideal for first timeand experienced builders this is a power supply that is reliable,efficient and powerful enough to be the mainstay in your chosen build.Key Features
- 80 Plus Bronze Certification - The Rampage range are 80 PlusBronze 230V certified achieving an efficiency of up to 88% at a load of50%.
- Japanese TK Main Capacitor - With a Japanese TK main capacitorincluded in the Rampage delivers a reliable life expectancy and qualityassurance.
- Power - The Rampage Range offers some Real Gaming Power, with asingle 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.The 80 Plus 230V EU Bronze efficiency enables your high end componentsto work to their full potential.
- 14cm Cooling Fan - An ultra silent 14cm cooling fan ensures theRampage delivers not only silent cooling but cooling that is effectiveguaranteeing a PSU that will run safely, smoothly and will last thedistance.
- Flat Black Cables - Improve your aesthetics flat black cableshave been used to enable builders to easily manage and save spaceimproving airflow and creating a great looking PC.
- All Black Look - Black is the colour, with the all black finishand the flat black cables give your gaming PC a clean professional look.
- Warranty - The GameMax Rampage PSU Range comes with 2 YearsWarranty.
- AC INPUT: 200-240 VAC 4.5A 50Hz
- DC Output
- +3.3V +5V +12V1 -12V +5VSB
- 20A 21A 56A 0.3A 2.5A
- MAX: 600W
- 20+4 Pin Main Connectors: x1
- 4+4 Pin 12V Connectors: x 2
- SATA Connectors: x 6
- 4-Pin Molex Connectors: x 2
- 6+2 Pin PCI-e Connectors: x 4
- Dimensions: 150mm x 87mm x 160mm (W x H x D)
- Input Voltage: 200-240 VAC
- Input Current: 5A
- Input Frequency Range: 50Hz
- PFC: Active PFC
- Power Good Signal: Approx. 300ms
- Hold Up Time: 10ms
- Efficiency: 85%
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
- Protection: OVP / OPP / UVP
- Power: 600W
- Operation Temperature: 0-40°C
- Safety: CE / FCC / CB
- Cooling: 14cm Cooling Fan
- Noise: 40dBA
- 80 Plus Certified: Yes - 80 Plus Bronze