GameMax are proud to introduce the Game Max Mirage Rainbow Dual-Ring12cm Fan, it is an hydraulic bearing silent fan allowing for a quietoperation during use with a noise level of approx. 25dB(A), it comeswith a 5V Addressable 3pin AURA connector and the fan is powered by a3pin power connector. It comes with various lighting effects when it issynced using an AURA connector, creating a unique look. The rubbergasket increases the reduction of vibration from the fans movement.
With the ever increasing need for the cooling of computer components,due to the increased performance, the Mirage gives user an affordablesolution, the built in LEDs allow you with the customisation of yourcomputer system via AURA SYNC or HUB controller, The Rainbow is anideal upgrade to help cool various components within your computer,simply attach to a suitable CPU cooler to the chassis or to replace thefans on your water-cooling radiator.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance andthe ultimate experience. Compatible with theFollowing Hubs
The GameMax Mirage is compatible with the following hubs (not included):
Compatible with theFollowing Cases
- Spectrum ARGB Hub
- GameMax ARGB Fan Hub
The GameMax Mirage is compatible with the following cases(not included):
- GameMax Crusader Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- GameMax Knight Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- GameMax Shadow Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- GameMax Phantom Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- GameMax Kamikaze Pro ARGB Gaming Case
- GameMax Kage ARGB Gaming Case
- GameMax Saber ARGB Gaming Case
- GameMax Fortress Full-Tower Gaming Case
- GameMax Fortress Air Full-Tower Gaming Case
- GameMax View ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- GameMax Gravity ARGB Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- Dual Ring LED - 15 LED Dual Ring Rainbow Fan with ultra lownoise.
- AURA Sync Ready - With the convenience of addressablerainbow LEDs of AURA sync, you can control RGB LED solutions tocustomise your computer lighting from other supported peripherals, suchas RGB CPU/System Coolers, Memory Modules, Cases, HDDs, Keyboards,Mice, Mouse Pads, Headsets and LED Strips.
- Connectors - A 3pin header allows you to sync directly withyour motherboard and control RGB colour, modes and much more usingsoftware. The is fan is powered by regular 3pin connector, allowing foreasy and universal use across all hubs that support 3 pin powerconnectors
- Extra Support - As well as being able to connect to yourmotherboard you have support with a hub to give you manual control.
- Anti-Vibration Frame - Rubber frame helps absorb fanvibration and keep the overall noise down to a minimum.
- Braided Cables - The two connectors come with braidedcables to help the aesthetics of your final build look neat and tidy.The braided cables offer more durability and are less likely to gettangled up during building.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Frame Colour: Black
- Fan Blades / Colour: 7 / Black
- LED Qty / Type: 7 pcs /Rainbow Ring
- Bearing Type: HydraulicBearing
- Fan Speed: 1100 rpm ± 200%
- Max. Air Flow : 36 CFM ± 10%
- Max. Static Air Pressure : 1.08mm - H2O
- Noise Level (max.): 25db(A)
- Cable Length : 435mm (AURAConnector) 442mm (Power Connector)
- Accessories: Screws
- Connectors: Rainbow Fan 3pinAURA & 3pin Power
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current (max.): 0.19A(Max. 0.25A)
- Rated Input Power: 2.28W(Max. 3.0W)
- Test Voltage: 12V
- Start Voltage: 5V
- M.T.B.F.: 40,000 hrs