Introducing a new look to PC fans, the GameMax Infinity ARGB fans areGameMaxs new generation cooling fans. Combine excellent airflow, lownoise operation and 24 superb ARGB LEDs create a stunning vibrantdisplay of colour.
Finished off with a stunning infinity mirror LED effect in the centreof the fan offers stunning aesthetics and adds a real dynamism to yourgaming PC.
This stylish dual-ring fan is available in black or white and with aspeed of 1200 RPM and airflow of 47.0 CFM the cooling performance is animpressive one. Daisy-chain multiple units via the ARGB fans male andfemale Aura connectors.
Pair with compatible Motherboard software such as ASUS AURA Sync, MSIMystic Light Sync, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 and ASRock RGB LED and customiseyour LED lighting even further with a wide array of vivid effects andpatterns.
With excellent attributes, the Infinity fan frame and fan blades arecrafted using industrial grade PBT to ensure strength and stability andincorporating rifle bearing, extended fan life to 30,000 MTBF. Made forthose seeking high quality airflow, quiet operation and vivid lightingthe Infinity fan brings out the best in your PC gaming system.
- Infinity Mirror ARGB Fan - Stand out with the GameMax Dual-RingARGB fan with a touch of infinity, the circular-shaped infinity mirrorat the center of the fan is created to have multiple layers spaced 2mmapart. The multi-layer effect creates a mesmerising LED lightingdisplay.
- Dual-Ring ARGB Lighting - The GameMax Infinity is made with 24individually controlled Addressable RGB LEDs spilt into two rings (16 +8 - Outer + Inner) to ensure an exceptionally vibrant display of colour.
- Detailed Design - The Infinity is the perfect all-round coolingfan for computer cases, radiators and CPUs. These nine-fan blade fanscan provide 1.53mm-H2O air pressure and an airflow of 47.0 CFM whilemaintaining its noise level at 30 dBA for a quieter cooling performance.
- Rifle Bearing - The fan is equipped with a rifle bearing motorreducing the noise and making it more efficient than standard sleeve.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be syncedthrough the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-PinAddressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, GigabyteFusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilitieswith 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Anti-Vibration Pads - Four rubber pads provide the Infinity withextra protection and helps absorb fan vibration and helps to keep theoverall noise down to a minimum.
- Full Compatibility - The connectors included on the Infinity fanallow you to directly connect to a compatible Motherboard or connect toa fan controller with 3pin connections. The daisy-chain cable designallows for fans to be directly connected so it minimises the demand of3pin ARGB ports on your Motherboard and shortens the cable lengthsbetween the fans to improve cable management.
- Available In Two Versions - Perfectly match your set up you canchoose to install a black or white Infinity fan to take yourcustomisation to the next level.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Frame Colour: Black
- Fan Blades / Colour: 9 / Semi-Opaque White
- LED Qty / Type: 16 Plus 8 (Outer Plus Inner) / ARGB
- Bearing Type: Rifle Bearing
- Fan Speed: 1200 RPM Plus/Minus 10 Percent
- Max. Air Flow: 47 CFM Plus/Minus 10 Percent
- Max. Static Air Pressure: 1.53mm-H2O
- Noise Level (Max.): 30.0 dBA
- Cable Length: 450mm
- Accessories: Screws
- Connectors: 3pin (Addressable) AURA Connector / 3pin(Addressable) AURA (Male) Link Connector / 3pin Power Connector
- Rated Voltage: 12V For Fan Motor
- Rated Current: 0.15A (Max. 0.25A)
- Rated Input Power: 2.28W (Max. 3.0W)
- Test Voltage: 12V
- Start Voltage: 5V
- M.T.B.F: 30,000 Hours