The GameMax Abyss ARGB is an upgrade from the RGB edition and joins thealready popular Abyss family. An exceptional looking gaming case thiswill look great in any set up and is one of the most striking casesavailable.
The front panel made using an infinity mirror with ARGB lighting andventilation on both sides of the front panel provides direct airflow into your system.
It is not just the aesthetics of this case that sets it apart from alot of Full-Tower cases but the functionality of this case is also veryimpressive, with room to mount a total of seven fans and the ability tofit a 360mm radiator on the front or top and the rear can fit up to a120mm radiator.
The Abyss ARGB comes with a pre-installed ARGB hub allowing forstunning lighting effects and easy connection to your system. You canconnect up to five fans and two LED strips to the hub and sync all toyour motherboard using the 3 Pin AURA connection, please note the hubto motherboard AURA connection is not included and will needed to bepurchased separately. Please note the included hub supports a total of5 fans.
The left side panel is made of a 4mm tempered glass allowing you toshow off your internal components and lighting.
Situated on top of the Abyss ARGB is two USB3.0 ports, two USB2.0ports, two fan controllers, HD Audio and Mic Jacks.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance andthe ultimate experience.Compatible with theFollowing Fans
Compatible with theFollowing Hubs
- The GameMax Abyss ARGB is compatible with the followingfans:
- GameMax Mirage Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
- GameMax Mirage White Fins Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB120mm Fan
- GameMax Razor 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
- GameMax Velocity 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
- GameMax ARGB 3 In 1 Kit
- The GameMax Abyss ARGB is compatible with the followinghubs:
- Spectrum ARGB Hub
- GameMax ARGB Fan Hub
- Design - The Abyss ARGB is excellent on the eye with anincluded infinity mirror, this optical illusion creates a realspectacle and will look great anywhere. It is not only looks GameMaxhave excelled on but the functionality for a case is also excellent,with room to fit an E-ATX motherboard and the easy to build internallayout makes the Abyss ARGB an exceptional full-tower for first time orexperienced builders.
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your colour control tonew levels with the included ARGB motherboard connection on the PWMhub, simply connect the 3pin AURA from your motherboard and you can usethe mobo software to sync your fans and infinity mirror the way youlike.
- Excellent Airflow - With ventilation running down eitherside of the front panel the Abyss ARGB is designed with direct airflowin mind. Versatile cooling options are on offer inside the Abyss. Thechassis can mount seven fans and with multiple radiator configurationsincluding the option to fit a 360mm radiator at the front or top, youreally now can get the right amount of air for an unhinderedperformance.
- ARGB Hub - Included in the Abyss ARGB is an ARGB PWM hub,connect up to five fans and two LED strips, have access to 18 colourmodes manually or have even more using the motherboard software. Onceall connected enjoy PWM auto speed controlled via MB’s PWM signal oruse the two fan controllers located on the top of the Abyss to controlyour speed of your fans.
- Tempered Glass - A 4mm full left side tempered glass panelto show off your build from all angles.
- Easy Maintenance - Located on the top of the Abyss ARGB isa magnetic dust filter to help prevent dust from getting into yourbuild and improve the overall cooling performance.
- Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia /Panels): (W) 210 x (H) 452 x (D) 470mm
- PSU max. Length (mm): 220mm
- Fan Controller Included: Yes
- Fan Controller Power Via: Sata Connector
- LED Controller: Yes
- Fan Power Connector: 3 PinFan Connector
- LED Power Connector: 3 PinARGB
- Fan Controller Via: PWM& I/O Panel
- Supported Qty of Fans (max.): 5
- Supported Qty of LED (max.): 5 ARGB & 2 LED Strips
- Form Factor: Full Tower
- Motherboard Support: ATX,Micro ATX, Extended ATX, Mini ITX
- PSU Support: Standard ATX
- PSU Location: Bottom
- Gaming Case: Yes
- Water Cooling: Water CoolingReady!
- Supported Radiator Size: 360mm
- Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
- Body Material: 0.8mm SPCC
- Front Bezel Material: ABS& Tempered Glass
- Side Panel: Tempered Glass
- Internal Cable ManagementDepth: 20mm
- External Bays:
- Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5”Internal
- 5 x 2.5” Internal
- Drive Bay Notes: 2 x 2.5"& 2 x 3.5" Shared
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
- Cooling Front: Space For 3 x120mm Fans (Not Included)
- Cooling Top: Space For 3 x120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans (Not Included)
- Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x120mm Fan (1 x 120mm GameMax Mirage ARGB Fan Included)
- Cooling Side: None
- Cooling Bottom: None
- Fan Controllers: 1 FanControllers, controlling up to
- 5 fans in total
- IO Ports: 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x HD Audio
- 1 x Microphone
- GPU Max Length: 450mm
- CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 165mm
- Front Bezel Colour: Black
- Body Colour: Black
- System Cabinet Features:
- PSU Included: No