Introducing a new look to PC fans, the CiT Pro YH120 Infinity ARGB fansare CiTs new generation cooling fans. Combine excellent airflow, lownoise operation and 8 superb ARGB LEDs. Finished off with a stunninginfinity mirror LED effect in the centre of the fan offers stunningaesthetics and adds a real dynamism to your gaming PC.
This stylish inner-ring fan is available in black or white and with aspeed of 1200 RPM and airflow of 47.6 CFM the cooling performance is animpressive one. Daisy-chain multiple units via the ARGB fans male andfemale Aura connectors.
Pair with compatible Motherboard software such as ASUS AURA Sync, MSIMystic Light Sync, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 and ASRock RGB LED and customiseyour LED lighting even further with a wide array of vivid effects andpatterns.
With excellent attributes, the YH120 fan frame and fan blades arecrafted using industrial grade PBT to ensure strength and stability andincorporating hydraulic bearing, extended fan life to 30,000 MTBF. Madefor those seeking high quality airflow, quiet operation and vividlighting the YH120 fan brings out the best in your PC gaming system. Key Features
- Infinity Mirror ARGB Fan - Stand out with the CiT Pro YH120 witha touch of infinity, the circular-shaped infinity mirror at the centerof the fan is created to have multiple layers spaced 2mm apart. Themulti-layer effect creates a mesmerising LED lighting display.
- Detailed Design - The YH120 is the perfect all-round cooling fanfor computer cases, radiators and CPUs. These nine-fan blade fans canprovide 1.13mm-H2O air pressure and an airflow of 47.6 CFM whilemaintaining its noise level at 23.8 dBA for a quieter coolingperformance.
- Hydraulic Bearing - The fan is equipped with a long lastingdurable hydraulic bearing motor ensures high speed operation, reduceswear, reduces noise and improves service life.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be syncedthrough the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-PinAddressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, GigabyteFusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilitieswith 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Anti-Vibration Pads - Four rubber pads provide the YH120 withextra protection and helps absorb fan vibration and helps to keep theoverall noise down to a minimum.
- Full Compatibility - The connectors included on the YH120 fanallow you to directly connect to a compatible Motherboard or connect toa fan controller with 3pin connections and have access to approximately60 LED colour modes. The daisy-chain cable design allows for fans to bedirectly connected so it minimises the demand of 3pin ARGB ports onyour Motherboard and shortens the cable lengths between the fans toimprove cable management.
- Available In Two Versions - Perfectly match your set up you canchoose to install a black or white YH120 fan to take your customisationto the next level.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Frame Colour: Black
- Fan Blades / Colour: 9 / Semi-Opaque White
- LED Qty / Type: 8 / ARGB
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
- Fan Speed: 1200 RPM Plus/Minus 200
- Max. Air Flow: 47.6 CFM
- Max. Static Air Pressure: 1.13mm-H2O
- Noise Level (Max.): 23.8 dBA
- Cable Length: 550 Plus/Minus 10mm
- Accessories: Screws
- Connectors: 3pin (Addressable) AURA Connector / 3pin(Addressable) AURA (Male) Link Connector / 3pin Power Connector
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current (Max.): 0.28A
- Rated Input Power : 4.76W
- Test Voltage: 12V
- Start Voltage: 6V
- M.T.B.F: 30,000 Hours