The CiT Crossfire is a serious bit of kit, the brilliantly crafted PCGaming case featuring a high airflow layout. This intelligent ATX casefeatures a uniquely designed front panel accompanied by four ARGB fanscreating some stunning lighting effects.
We have made it even easier to control your ARGB fans with twodifferent ways and there is no need for a fan hub. You can use theamazing colours the chassis has to offer thanks to the LED button, oncethe SATA is connected or use the ARGB motherboard connector and haveaccess to even more striking colours. Once connected to a compatiblemotherboard you can customise your lighting using mobo software. Pleasenote the CiT Crossfire is only compatible to work with motherboardsthat have a 5V RGB 3 Pin connection.
Improve the overall performance of the Crossfire by taking advantage ofthe smartly designed interior, excellent build quality and flexiblestorage options with room for single & dual radiators, up to fivehard drives (3 x 2.5" / 2 x 3.5") and support for higher end hardware.Key Features
- Direct Airflow - Designed to improve the overall airflow of yoursystem, the Crossfire front panel is made using metal & ABS with asharp stylish grill designed for optimal airflow, not only ticks thebox of performance but aesthetically this case delivers.
- ARGB Fans & Powerful Airflow - Your components have neverbeen easier to keep cool with four ARGB fans included you are ready togo straight out of the box. The Crossfire can also fit another two fansand installing an AIO water cooler with room to fit a 240mm radiator atthe front and top and a 120mm at the back of the case.
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your colour customisation tonew levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connectthe 3 Pin to a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo softwareto sync your fans and have access to even more eye-catching LEDlighting.
- Tempered Glass - Edge to edge 4mm tempered glass panel has beenincluded allowing the user to show off their finished build and it alsoshows off the glow from the included ARGB fans.
- Full-Length PSU Shroud - Keep your build tidier by keeping powersupply and other cables out of sight, making clean builds even easierto achieve.
- Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels): (W) 200 x (H) 444 x (D) 375mm
- PSU max. Length (mm): 180mm
- Fan Information:
- Front Fan Powered Via: SATA Connector
- Front fan LEDs Powered Via: 4 Pin Proprietary
- Form Factor: Midi Tower
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- PSU Support: Standard ATX
- PSU Location: Bottom
- Gaming Case: Yes
- Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
- Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
- Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
- Body Material: 0.68mm SPCC
- Front Bezel Material: ABS & Metal
- Side Panel: 4mm Tempered Glass
- Internal Cable Management Depth: 23mm
- External Bays:
- Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal, 3 x 2.5”Internal
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
- Cooling Front: Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mmFans (3 x 120mm ARGB Fans Included)
- Cooling Top: Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mmFans
- Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x120mm ARGB Fan Included)
- Cooling Side: None
- Cooling Bottom: None
- IO Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDAudio, 1 x Microphone
- GPU Max Length: 355mm
- CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 160mm
- Front Bezel Colour: Black
- Body Colour: Black
- System Cabinet Features:
- PSU Included: No