The CiT Blaze ARGB PC Gaming case is the third instalment of theexcellent Blaze Series and joins the ARGB trend, it's clean andunderstated design makes the Blaze perfect for first time PC builders.Included are 6 x ARGB fans and can be controlled manually from the I/Opanel or motherboard software creating a vibrant ARGB atmosphere.
Two tempered glass panels are included with the side panel allowingusers to enjoy a panoramic view of not only the system lighting usedbut also your final build, choose components to make a difference andcreate a system that looks the part. The Blaze comes fully loaded withsix fans and situated on the front running parallel are air inlets toincrease overall airflow.
An interior made of all black with a full-length PSU shroud adds to thesmooth and clean look and is a great opening for cable managementspace. An easy to build internal layout makes it easier to install theimportant components with two 240mm radiators positioned at the frontor on top there is also two hard drive locations. Located behind theshroud is where users can install the 2 x 3.5-inch HDD drives and justabove those 3.5-inch slots next to the motherboard is where you caninstall 2 x 2.5-inch SSD drives.
A PSU. Max length of approximately 150mm, Graphic Cards can be up to350mm in length and CPU coolers up to 150mm tall, additionally the I/Opanel has 2 x USB2.0 and 1 x USB3.0 ports ensuring this case has allthe fundamentals and much more and has plenty to offer.Key Features
- Exterior - The Blaze ARGB has a shrewd looking exterior with afront tempered glass panel accompanied by the 3 pre-installed ARGB fans.
- 6 x ARGB Fans Included - Your components have never been easierto keep cool and provides the perfect balance of air moving in and outof you chassis with six ARGB fans included you are ready to go from theoff.
- Tempered Glass - Featuring a second tempered glass panel fittedon the side of the Blaze ARGB provides you with an impressive view ofyour ARGB lighting and most important components that makes your buildtick.
- Motherboard Sync - Want even more ARGB lighting to take yoursystem to the next level and boost your overall lighting, thanks to theincluded 3 Pin Aura and VDG motherboard connectors you can control yourBlaze ARGB using software. Please note that your motherboard must havea 5V RGB 3 Pin connection or you must have a Gigabyte motherboard whenconnecting the VDG connection.
- Manual Control - Does your motherboard not include a 5V 3 Pinconnection? That is ok thanks to the layout of the Blaze ARGB there isno need for an included fan controller either, one of the front fans ismade with an IC built in and once all your fans are daisy chainedtogether thanks to the 4 Pin proprietary connectors and powered viaMolex you can control your colour modes using the LED switch on thefront I/O.
- Removable Dust Filter - A dust filter on the top and bottom ofthe Blaze helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helpsimprove the performance of your chassis.
- Full-Length PSU Shroud - Keep your build tidier by keeping powersupply and other cables out of sight, making clean builds even easierto achieve.
- Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels): (W) 181 x (H) 431 x (D) 368mm
- PSU max. Length (mm): 150mm
- Fan Information:
- Front Fan Powered Via: 4 Pin Molex (Master)& 4 Pin Proprietary
- Front Fan LEDs Powered Via: 4 Pin Proprietaryor 3 Pin Aura
- Top Fan Powered Via: 4 Pin Proprietary
- Rear Fan Powered Via: 4 Pin Proprietary
- Fan Control Via: Master Fan or Motherboard Sync
- Supported Qty of Fans (max.): 6
- Form Factor: Midi Tower
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- PSU Support: Standard ATX
- PSU Location: Bottom
- Gaming Case: Yes
- Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
- Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
- Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
- Body Material: 0.5mm SPCC Metal
- Front Bezel Material: Tempered Glass
- Side Panel: Tempered Glass
- Internal Cable Management Depth: 13mm
- External Bays:
- Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal
- 2 x 2.5” Internal
- Drive Bay Notes:
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
- Cooling Front: Space For 3 x 120mm Fans (3 x120mm ARGB Fans Included)
- Cooling Top: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans (2 x120mm ARGB Fans Included)
- Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x120mm ARGB Fan Included)
- Cooling Side: None
- Cooling Bottom: Filtered vent for PSU
- IO Ports: 1 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Audio
- 1 x Microphone
- GPU Max Length: 355mm
- CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 150mm
- Front Bezel Colour: Black
- Body Colour: Black
- System Cabinet Features:
- PSU Included: No