The CiT Beam is a MATX PC gaming case with a difference, the frontpanel comes with an RGB strip that has 14 different color modes tochoose from and a unique curve. The Beam has an internal layout that iscrafted for gamers, with room for eights fans in total and onesingle-ring Halo Spectrum fan included.
Maintaining low temperatures is no problem as the Beam can fit a maxradiator size of 240mm at the front/top and a 120mm radiator at theback.
Want a clean-looking system without worrying about cable management?The hidden cable routing and full-length PSU shroud are perfect forbuilding a great looking. Situated on the top are the I/O ports foreasy access.Key Features
- Design - The Beam has been designed with a large RGB strip,a brushed aluminum look that runs down the left side of the front anda fully acrylic left-side panel, resulting in a case that lookfantastic.
- Front Panel - The front panel includes an RGB strip and has14 different color modes (rainbow, single color, static, cycle& flow etc). Style your case the way you want!
- Single-Ring Halo Spectrum Fan Included - As well as an RGBstrip the Beam includes a 1 x 120mm single-ring Halo Spectrum fan andwith room for another seven fans, this case will not only look great buthas excellent airflow for when your case works a bit harder.
- RGB Strip and Fan Sync - The RGB strip and the fan caneasily be synced and can be easily changed together using the reset key.
- Water Cooling Support - As well as supporting eight fansthe Beam supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front / top and a 120mmradiator at the back to give you extensive cooling support.
- Removable Dust Filter - A removable dust filter is included atthe top of the Beam is included helps to prevent dust from getting intoyour build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels): ||(D) 340 x (W) 190 x (H) 380mm |
|PSU Shroud : ||Space For 2 x 120mm Fans |
|Form Factor: ||Micro ATX |
|Motherboard Support: ||Micro ATX, Mini ITX |
|PSU Support: ||Standard ATX |
|PSU Location: ||Bottom |
|Gaming Case: ||Yes |
|Water Cooling: ||Water Cooling Ready! |
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Body Material: ||0.6mm SPCC Black coated |
|Front Bezel Material: ||Plastic & RGB Strip |
|Side Panel: ||Full Acrylic Window |
|Internal Cable Management Depth: ||11mm |
|External Bays: || |
|Internal Bays: ||1 x 3.5” Internal |
2 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes: || |
|Expansion Slots: ||4 x Full Size |
|Cooling Front: ||Space For 3 x 120mm Fans |
|Cooling Top: ||Space For 2 x 120mm Fans |
|Cooling Rear: ||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm Single-RingHalo Spectrum Fan inc.) |
|Cooling Side: ||None |
|Cooling Bottom: ||None |
|IO Ports: ||2 x USB 2.0 |
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length: ||339mm |
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height: ||150mm |
|Front Bezel Colour: ||Black |
|Body Colour: ||Black |
|System Cabinet Features: || |
|PSU Included: ||No |