For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that requirebandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications.The CAT6 cable Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drasticallyreduces both impedance and structural return loss. These high speedEthernet cables connect all the hardware destinations on a fasterGigabit Local Area Network (LAN). Connecting computer or gaming systemto cable modem, DSL, router, hub, switch or patch panel. Networkcomputers in office or home. Distribute data, voice or video throughhome, office or installation point.Features
- CAT6 Solid core CCA High Speed Gigabit Ethernet cable consistingof 4 x unshielded twisted pairs, 0.52mm core thickness with PE outerjacket in Black.
- 305 Meters in Length (1000 Feet), Packaged in a convenientdispensing box.
- Outdoor waterproof, UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair), 24AWG Cat6cable CCA (Copper Clad Aluminium) patch cable.
- Suitable for many forms of high speed data transmission includingInternet , VOIP , CCTV POE and much more!
- The PE Polyethylene outer jacket is specifically for outdoorapplications being much more robust, weatHer and corrosion resistantcompared to PVC.
- Cable Type: Cat 6 UTP
- Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Wire Material: CCA - Copper Clad Aluminum
- AWG: 23
- Wire Construction: UTP
- Cable Length: 100 Meter
- Color: Black
- Colour: black
- CPR Rating: Class CCA